[Fwd: Peninsula Peoples' Farmers Market]

-- BEGIN included message

Hello...

I am involved with the creation of a new farmer's market in the Portland, Oregon
north inner city.  The plans for our market include an emphasis on the small
home grower, the ethnic diversity of our urban area, and the organic production
of food.  As coordinator for the committee dedicated to locating vendors, I am
looking for ways to contact local non-commercial growers.

I am a subscriber to the Permaculture Activist and have sent for my copy of the
American Permaculture Directory, which seems the best source of information to
help me find local permaculture enthusiasts who might be interested in selling
produce at our new market.  However, I'm wondering if you have any further
information that could help me in this quest.  Is there any possibility of
mailing lists or contact names to help me locate the permaculture community?  I
would greatly appreciate any help, information, or direction you could give me.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide.  It is much
appreciated!!

Erica Hall
ehall@nextlink.net
(503) 286-0277