Re: General Comment (fwd)

From: "Wyatt Fraas" <ceruaf01@nol.org>

Yes, Constance, thank you.  That publication is Intensive Agriculture
and Environmental Quality: Examining the Newest Agricultural Myth, by
Tracy Irwin Hewitt and Katherine R. Smith, published in the September,
1995 issue of the Report from the Henry A. Wallace Institute for
Alternative Agriculture.  Additional copies are available for $4.00:
Wallace Institute, 9200 Edmonston Rd, Ste 117, Greenbelt, MD, USA
20770-1551.  (hawiaa@access.digex.net).

An excellent critical review of Avery's book was published in the Land
Stewardship Letter, May/June 1995, by Brian DeVore.  Contact the Land
Stewardship Project, 2200 4th St, White Bear Lake, MN, USA  55110.

--  Wyatt Fraas