Re: perm. definition

To Victor Guest and All,

On what basis would permaculturists believe that we can produce the
world's food on 4.5% of arable land? Have there been any studies which
quantify permaculture production of food?

Emanuele John Gelsi 			s100962@student.uq.edu.au
Dept of Anthropology and Sociology  	University of Qld	Australia

Christians Respecting Earth And The Environment
http://honey.acu.edu.au/~tony/create.html
Australian Coalition for Economic Justice
http://www.slq.qld.gov.au/cwpp/acej

snip>