Organic farming websites (fwd)

From: Craig Cramer <cdcramer@clarityconnect.com>
To: sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu, SAED-SHARE-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Organic farming websites

Greetings:

I just uploaded a new page of links to Organic Farming, Marketing, and
Certification Resources at our Sustainable Farming Connection website.  You
can find the page at:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/links/organic.htm

I know that I've probably missed a few sites.  So if your site isn't listed
or you know of others that belong there, please let me know.  The list is
already too long for a single menu.  But I'll wait to split it up until I
have more links to work in.

If you haven't visited Sustainable Farming Connection for awhile, be sure
to see our What's New listing to catch up:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/whatsnew/whatsnew.htm

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com
Sustainable Farming Connection -- "Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower