Re: New Homeopathics Learn how to Clear Negative Effects!

Hi there Vic.
Even though we are in the wilds of Northern Australia (Darwin suburban), we
still get your messages and look forward to finding out what's happening.

I am very interested in the wirkshop on new homeopathics. Naturally it will
be a little difficult for me to get there. I wonder if there is any
information going to be disseminated about it. If so I would really like to
get whatever information is available.
Give my regards to all at PAWA

Thanks
Mike Mattys

At 03:16 PM 9/2/97 WST, you wrote:
>Learn how to Clear Negative Effects!
>
>Alexander Freis-Terch from Austria,  is offering a workshop which will
teach us a simple method of reversing negative effects in many areas, eg.
healing the human body, water and soils.  This modality is called “New
Homoeopathy” and has only recently been developed in Austria.  It can be
practised by those with no previous healing experienced and will add to the
knowledge of professional healers.

>Alexander recently demonstrated a very simple method of reversing negative
effects of the homoeopathic imprint of pesticide and other chemicals
carried in water. This may offer a simple method of removing the
inappropriate information carried in our water systems as highlighted by
Callum Coates in his recent workshop.

>Workshops:
>
>Sunday, 14th Sept:  Jo Darbyshire’s, 1800 Wanneroo Road, Neerabup.
>10 am. - 3pm.  Please bring own lunch, teas and coffee supplied.  Cost
$25. All welcome.

>Monday, 15th Sept:  Devryn’s Health Clinic, 12 Verticordia Place, Greenwood.
>7pm - 10pm.  Cost $25.  Appropriate for healing practitioners and their
students.

>Wednesday, 10th Sept:  Lyn Hatswill, 17 Lutey Avenue, Daglish - 7.30pm -
10pm.  Please park only in Troy Tce.  Cost $25.
>Workshop for those practising Reflexology and Metamorphosis and their
students.  This workshop does not relate specifically to “New Homoeopathics”.

>Contact:
>Pat Dare, 8 Palana Road, City Beach, 6015
>Tel: 9385 9954, or leave a message 9385 7228
>Fax: 9385 7228
>

>Regards,
>          Vic
>--
>Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
>victor.guest@eepo.com.au                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024
>                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
>--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
>           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
>                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
>           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
>                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----