Re: Permaculture for Africa? (fwd)

>Hello,
>
>1) Anyone know if there is anyone involved in Africa-specific permaculture
>or other forms of sustainable agriculture? Anyone designing, or promoting
>permaculture systems for East and South Africa in particular?  Any books,
>websites (done some searches already), etc. on the subject?

>Thanks in advance.
>Kenn.

>K.H. von Kaufmann,
>Richmond,
>London, UK.
>kenn@mail.bogo.co.uk

Try an e-mail to fambidzanai@mango.zw  and follow your nose from there.
It is an address I have for someone connected with the
Fambidzanai Permaculture school near Harare in Zimbabwe.

Remember to respect their shortage of cash and time.

Paul Meleng                            Perth, Western Australia
paul.meleng@eepo.com.au                Tel.(08) 9381 3395