Re: subscription

>From: Shanti Vani <s.vani@worldnet.att.net>

>At 05:49 PM 11/19/97 WST, you wrote:
>
>>Is it a LETS scheme. Or is it the Same as BARTER Card which is for
>>professional business'.
>
>It's not LETS and it's not the BARTER Card.  It is a local currency program
>that includes individuals, licensed professionals, home-based businesses,
>non-profits, store front businesses and soon to be government agencies.  We
>have a paper currency called Gainesville HOURS and it's really going well.
>
>Thanks.  Shanti Vani

Hello Shanti, Ive posted this to Perma the list I monitor, as locally our
LETS is being revamped. and our Hours are now called PETS and My friend
and I are just putting details on the Permaculture web page.
Do you manage it all on computer. I'd be interested in the software.

* Dr. Chris Reading has written a book called " The Family Tree Connection"
which has lots of information about mental health, and the connection to
nutrition. Allergies play an important part in causing the inability of
our bodies to absorb certain elements. The B group of Vitamins is specially
important in lots of cases particularly B12.

I haven't been able to contact SOMA here to get the web address yet.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024