Argument against hog feedlots (fwd)

ORIGINALLY From ag-impact@freedom.mtn.org Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:53:03 WST remote from eepo
Dear Saneters and Ag-Impacters:

The EPA and USDA held three held three meetings about water quality last
week to discuss problems with water quality.  The meetings are part of Vice
President Al Gore's Oct 18 initiative to tackle the nation's most serious
water quality problems.  Below are comments presented by Ken Midkiff of the
Sierra Club at the Missouri meeting.  It is an excellent synopsis of the
hog CAFO problem.

Sincerely,
Mark Muller