Re: Development NGO accountability? (fwd)

To: Recipients of CHRM-GENERAL <chrm-general@igc.apc.org>

Hi Ken,
Interesting concept. Lord knows a great deal of damage has been done due to
"development". I doubt a court case would get far, but it would sure create
some attention, and maybe wake a few people up.
Noel

kenn@mail.bogo.co.uk wrote:

Permies may also have some ideas on this. Funding a challenge may be a
challenge as well.

Possible groups to get onside with could be.
1. Permaculture
2. Aust New Zealand Society for Enviromental Economics.
3. HM
4. Organic Growers Assoc
5. Bio-Dynamics.
6. SOMA/ Orthomolecular Doctors.