John Papworth

John will be visiting Perth for a week at the end of this month from the UK
where I understand he is a radical thinker and quite an activist for social
change and is keen to meet  like minded people while here.  A draft itinery
is prepared and I wonder if a seminar for PAWA could be arranged on the
evening of 29/1?  I have lost his profile but will shortly send this
message again with the proposed itinery.

Warwick and Gillian,

Will it be possible for John to come and visit you at Rosneath Farm on the
weekend of 31/1?

Cheers

Martin Anda
Research Associate