Intl Assoc on Water Quality (fwd)

Elaine and Gillian,
could we have more information about your interesting headers.
 Environmental Farm Plan
Water  Quality's 3rd Annual Conference on Diffuse Pollution.

Hi Folks

This came to me on an email totally unrelated to the following!  I know
nothing else, but knew that some of you may be interested in finding out
more!

Sounds like a good business/research combo holiday opportunity!

Elaine

>Aug 31-Sept4 - International Association on Water  Quality's 3rd Annual
>Conference on Diffuse Pollution.  Edinburgh Scotland.  Gillian Larkin at
>binsteg@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca

  Elaine Williamson
    Program Representative
    Environmental Farm Plan