Permaculture Projects in England/Australia

Hi !

I plan to go to England in March/April '98 for contact some ecovillage
sites and stablished permaculture projects for learning and work. I´m a
23 years old computer engineer from Venezuela but i´m very interested in
self-construction (dwelling) in intentional communities, Eco-farming ,
landscape architecture and low-impact technology.
I´m looking for a job to finance my journey and i offer my services in
any field where i can be useful.
(from cultivating potatoes to make some PC-based control system ). Just
for food and a roof (Well, for buy some books and records, too!) . I
would greatly appreciate receiving your recommendations and any help you
can give me for jobs or info in England (or Australia).

Thanks!

David Medina

Av. 8 No. 65-26
Maracaibo, Edo. Zulia