Re: slaters

Barb yes I have some twenty 1m high paulonia trees grown from seed.
they seem to be easy to grow, and I'm told they are the fastest growing
tree in the world!
I have yet to see how they go when I plant them down on the block this winter.

By the way slaters are armadilo like bugs that eat into the root systems of
your pot plants.

cheers

Martin