Re: Cattail Control (fwd)

Cattails are, to my belief, wild. They are all over the Valley here. They
can quickly fill up ponds and have to be dug out with a backhoe. From what
you said earlier, I thought you knew of a natural means of control.

Barbara

We do have an algae problem as well, but are about 1 1/2 miles from the
national forest. The water is as clean as it gets. We can't figure it out. I
even had algae under the ice on my pond this winter. And it's now in all our
irrigation ditches.