Re: Opportunity for Couple (fwd)

Friends,
         I have been sent several messages about This sort of communication
where the

>Yes!
>
>On Mon, 18 May 1998, toby hoffman wrote:
>
>> Yes am interested. Is there much machinery pollution or other? What and
>> where is it? Toby Hoffman
>> > Interest in holistic farming AND hospitality as well as holistic ranching
>> > are essential.

As you can see when you read the letter it has a direct connection to
Barbara and is a frustration to other readers of the list. When you send
personal corespondance through the list.
I Also have the same annoyance with people who want to Unsubscribe, when
I have sent the information to the list only days before.
The list Automatically sends instructions when you subscribe as to what you
can and can't do including how to Unsubscribe.
I am not responsible.
Hope this helps.
Vic

>> > Reply direct.
>> >
>> > Barbara Phillips
>> > Clear Creek Gardens & Game, Inc.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024