"Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale Irrigation Projects".

I am carrying out a study on "Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale
Irrigation Projects". Is there anybody to help me on that particular topic.
Which indicators or parameters should I take into consideration?How can I
limit the study from agricultural engineer point of view.Please contact me.
Thank you for your considerations.
******
         Aras.Gor.Hakan BUYUKCANGAZ
          Uludag University