Re[2]: gardening curriculum (fwd)Reference address'

From: kellyd@ext.missouri.edu
To: SAED-SHARE-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re[2]: gardening curriculum

     UC-Davis has a nice publication that I believe you will find helpful.
     I have it as a resource here in the MAC library.
     Children's Gardens: A Field Guide for Teachers, Parents and
     Volunteers" for $10.00 from Division of Ag & Natural Resources,
     Communication Services, 6701 San Pablo Ave, Oakland CA 94608-1239.

     debi kelly
     MAC