Re: doggies toilet

sink a big nursery can in the ground. fashion a lid of wood or other
stout material.  dump your "lawn mines" (doo) into the can /cover w/
thin layer of compost and some soil.watreer little bit and add handful
of worms keep fillijng the can this way until full then start another
one. Depending on demand, I think you cpould get by w/ three or four
cans before going back to first and dig out to feed your ornamental
plantsor hot compost pile.course this method conditional on having a
source of manure worms to clean up the "soil"simple enough to start
william evans