Re: Books Compost tumblers

Does anybody  have any suggestions for improving the efficiency of my
compost tumbler. The rollers are very worn and the tumbler wont rotate. Any
suggestions on a way to get some grip on the tumbler would be appreciated
or where we can purchase replacement rollers in Western Australia. thanks a
lot  Ann Evans