Vic

Sender: ag-impact@freedom.mtn.org
From: tunio@cyber.net.pk (Irfanullah Tunio)
-Comment:  Agricultural and Environmental Impact list

Dear Sir,
Environmental Protection Agency, Government of Pakistan looking for
scholarships/sponsorships for its two officers for MS in Environmental
Engineering and 4 officers for short term trainings in Environmental issues
e.g.
Air Quality Management
Environmental Impact Assessment,
Environmental Management Systems,
Waste water
Solid and Hazardous waste managment
Environmental Monitoring
Natural Resources Managment
and others...
In this regard it is to inform you that due to shortage or lacking of funds
for trainings EPA is unable to send its offiecrs abroad for those short and
long term trainings.
EPA Pakistan kindly request you to look into this matter sympathitically and
help us to arrange funding for trainings and scholarships for MS in
Environmental Engineerings.
If you are organizing such trainings then also request you to consider our
officers for the same.
Regards
Environmental Protection Agency, Sindh
Pakistan