some people!!!!

hi vic hope this finds you well and your sanity intact just thought id make
a comment regarding all the missinformed people whinging re getting mail
that they dont want GEE wot do they expect?maybe you could explain to those
who dont or cant understand the LIST system i for one enjoy the postings
even if some are minei like to see wot everyone has to say and get a laugh
out of those who whinge about getting mail ,thats wot email is isnt it ?,at
least when i see my messages come back i know that you have taken up some
of your valuable time to answer/send on to all on this list. Keep up the
great work EMAIL has got to be one of the best things computer are able to
send better then the mucking around posting a letter cheeper as wellcost me
nothing to send even less to receive.
Please feel free to send me a copy of this back to me .
yours TERRY