Re: I Research french speaker and course

>From: "fred.mueller@span.ch" <fred.mueller@span.ch>
>To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
>Subject: Re: I Research french speaker and course

Thanks fred, Do any more people have any information for Jean-Pierre.
I just wish I spoke french.
My Arabic even needs lots more practice.

>hi there
>oui il y a des cours et un site dans les pyréenes
>avec un couple suisse qui fait probablement des cours en francais
>la seule adresse que jai "poste" est
>
>permakultur verein schweiz
>reichenbachstrasse 6
>ch 3052 zollikofen
>suisse
>
>je vais en australie en novembre pour faire un cours
>
>salutaions
>
>fred mueller
>dorfmatt 8
>ch 3315 baetterkinden
>switzerland
>
>fred.mueller@span.ch
>ou
>bioscience@hotmail.com
>
>----------
>> From: Martinez Jean-Pierre <grandir@club-internet.fr>
>> To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
>> Subject: I Research french speaker and course
>> Date: Donnerstag, 24. September 1998 08:59
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am french and, i am interesting by permaculture, i research information
>on
>> seminar or book in europe and if possible in french language.
>>

>> Jean-Pierre Martinez
>> France, Nice

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024