-------------------------snip---------------------------
From: Connie Falk <cfalk@NMSU.Edu>
To: SAED-SHARE-L@cornell.edu

Hi. Does anyone have any web or other kinds of references regarding the
relationship between subtherapeutic use of antibiotics in animal feed and
human health?  Are there scientific studies that link human consumption of
such meat to reduced effectiveness of antibiotics used to treat human health
problems? How do different instructors in sustainable agriculture approach
this topic? Thanks! Connie Falk
Constance L. Falk
Associate Professor
Dept. Ag. Econ. & Ag. Bus.