A kiwi (fwd)

This is an unusual request for the Perma list, but I haven't got
anything else today, and some WWOOFers may be able to help.
Vic
From: CHADWICK F MCKELLAR <cmckellar@juno.com>

Victor,

I'm a just finished educator from Colorado and looking for an e-mail
address to someone on the North Island of New Zealand who is in the
agriculture.

In particular I'm looking for a person named Doug Lang, who invented and
designed the chin ball mater for cattle.  He managed one of our stations
on the north island and in 1970 I went down there to help them out with
their calving difficulties, etc for three months.  Fell in love with the
down under people and was going to move down.  Long story.
Anyway is there someone whom you would know on the north island that I
might be able to e-mail so that maybe I could find this bloke'?

Many thanks,
Chad Mckellar
cmckellar@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]