[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Adam Finkelstein Home Page

http://sunsite.unc.edu/bees/adamf/home.html

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: Adam Finkelstein Home Page
Welcome to Adam Finkelstein's Home Page
[IMAGE of Apis
mellifera][IMAGE of
Apis mellifera]
I am a graduate student at Virginia Tech, in the Department of Entomology, where I am conducting research on the biology of Apis mellifera, the Honey Bee. I find many of the social Hymenopterans fascinating. I hope to continue my research in the Fall of 1997 for my Ph.D. in Zoology.

I created the newsgroup sci.agriculture.beekeeping, and write the faq. I also maintain The Internet Apiculture and Beekeeping Archive at sunsite.unc.edu, where the newsgroup, listserv, and faqs for beekeeping, are archived.

I'm upgrading this page. To access the rest of my links, click here to browse.

e-mail: adamf@vtaix.cc.vt.edu

Photo Credits: Left: Entomology Dept. U. of Nebraska-Lincoln, Right: P-O Gustafsson, Sweden.