[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tree-House (FloraList of Baltimore)

http://flora.com/tree/house/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: Tree-House (FloraList of Baltimore)
[Down] [Index] Welcome To The ...

Tree-House

Discussion List For Community Forestry & Ecologies.

A place to enjoy some interesting points-of-view ... Tree-House Friend Sites: Links to TH-Listees & alumni. Tree-House is an eco-friendly Internet forum for all who care deeply about the greening of public streets & gardens in their hometowns, who think about 'downtown' as a good place for growing trees! Being a 'Majordomo' list-server, it is fully accessible from most e-mail accounts. We recognize that healthy environments are diverse & interdependent, & that the habitats of wild-life & of human-life should symbiotically coexist. Our members reflect such a diversity in the broad spectra of their 'arboricultural' interests, experiences & geographical origins. To check out this list & take a part in our engaging on-line dialogues, click on: [Subscribe Tree-House]. Currently we are circulating under [2] message-posts per day. Another service from Flora Communications. 'We Rant. We Plant' ...
Emerging Methodologies: Micro-Forestry:
Macro-Forestry:
"http://www.flora.com/tree/house/house.shtml" - Absolute URL here.
1996 (C) Flora Communications © Welcoming your contributions.
Email: R Tryzno Ellsberry <Richard@Flora.Com>
[Up] [Arboreta] [Art-Environs] [AESearch] [Baltimore] [Bird-House] [Charleston] [EcoLists] [Flora] [FTP] [StateBirds] [StateTrees] [Tree-House] [THSearch] [TreeTribe] [WebStats]
[EST] Since 27 Oct.