homepage.html

http://www.islandnet.com/~ncfs/ncfs/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: homepage.html

DEEP-SUSTAINABILITY

The National Centre for Sustainability, a not for profit organization incorporated in British Columbia, Canada, presents a deep-thought educational process focusing on the theme of deep-sustainability. We present, on this site:

  1. A reflection on EDUCATION FOR DEEP-SUSTAINABILITY, in which
  2. A brief description of the INITIAL COMPONENTS OF A FIRST STEP TOWARD DEEP-SUSTAINABILITY EDUCATIONwhich
  3. A presentation of the NATIONAL CENTRE FOR SUSTAINABILITYwith
  4. A wide and dynamic LIST OF REFERENCES AND CROSS-LINKAGES (HOT LIST)with and finally,
  5. An INTERNAL NEWSLETTER, "CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS, WHAT IS NEW AT THE NCFS,with continuously updated information about action in sustainability education anywhere, including of course at the NCFS.

Such an educational process is highly and urgently necessary. We explain why this is so in THE SUSTAINABILITY DILEMMA

Managing the many activities of the NCFS outside of the mainstream and trying to cooperate openly and constructively with reluctant first strategists requires considerable energy and means of action. Given the NCFS' vocation of maximum possible independence, this can only be achieved by increasing membership and assembling persons in synergy. If you are interested and perhaps if you wish to join please examine our invitation to join the action

If you wish to leave track of your passage, please use our GUEST BOOK.

If you want to get in touch with us or to express special comments, please e-mail or write to us at the following address:
e-mail:ncfs@islandnet.com
Mail address and telephone/fax: National Centre for Sustainability,
# 1-800 Gorge Road West,
VICTORIA, B.C. CANADA, V9A 1N9,
Tel (250) 480 5016, Fax: (250) 480 5261,

This document's copyright is vested onto the National Centre for Sustainability Society, as per Conditions of Copyright.
Total Accesses: UPDATE THIS COUNTER
Last Modified: Wednesday, 22-Jan-97 21:21:42 PST