Virtual Orchard

http://orchard.uvm.edu/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Virtual Orchard

Welcome to the Virtual Orchard ©

The Virtual Orchard is a dedicated World Wide Web site for sustainable apple production. It provides a forum for research and extension projects dealing with commercial apple production and marketing issues. Our goal is to serve as a clearinghouse for apple information for commercial fruit growers.

Just Planted Chat/Forums VO News Calendar WebCam Search

UVM APPLE ORCHARD   NEW JERSEY FRUIT FOCUS

Win and Jon's Quote of the day: "Keep me up-to-date. Good communication is the key."

Dr. Joe Costante, Desert Pomologist

Virtual Orchard Blocks

    Suncrisp (NJ55)

Great Lakes Fruit Growers News: Recent Articles, March 1997

Virtual Orchard Webmasters

Jon Clements (AKA Mr Liberty)
Research Technician
University of Vermont
Plant and Soil Science Department
Burlington, VT
jon.clements@uvm.edu
Win Cowgill (AKA Mr. Enterprise)
Area Fruit Agent and Department Head
Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Hunterdon County
4 Gauntt Place Flemington, NJ 08822 cowgill@aesop.rutgers.edu