Interesting Links

http://indigo.ie/~lamohea/links.htm

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Interesting Links

Interesting Links:

Here are some Interesting Links I think are worth visiting.
If you have any more please contact me, e-mail renview@indigo.ie ; I am always interested in providing and exchanging relevant links, or to hear your opinions and suggestions. The URL for Finca La Mohea is http://indigo.ie/~lamohea if you would like to include it.
Thank you.
Colm Corcoran.
back button La Mohea Homepage.

button Organic Produce. button Organic Seeds.button Search Engines

WELCOME
In the present, the only NOW, where change ever happens. This WWW-space is the virtual support and source of information for worldwide action. This action mainly happens in the non-virtual, manifest world of interpersonal relationships, right now.

"Inter Natura"
Inter Natura tries to be a communication way between many people who are working in natural studies, environment, or any related activity.

"Bay Area Permaculture Group"
The Ethical basis of Permaculture rests upon care for the earth - maintaining a system in which all life forms can thrive. This includes human access to resources and provisions but not the accumulation of wealth, power, or land beyond their needs. "Give away surplus" is a Permaculture maxim. Observing the general rule of nature - that cooperative species and associations of self-supporting species make healthy communities, permaculture practitioners value cooperation and appreciate each others' unique contributions rather than trying to conform and compete........

"Greenpeace"
Greenpeace is an independent, campaigning organisation which uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and to force the solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future..
Greenpeace's goal is to ensure the ability of the earth to nurture life in all its diversity.

ECO-ORBIT
This is a magazine section for focusing on eco-tourism and sustainable development.It's a place for debate and for articles on eco-friendly travel or tours lose to nature. If you have views, or can tell us about some successful (or unsuccessful) eco-tourism projects.

Looking for something ?

Starting Point - MetaSearch

Amazing Environmental Organization WebDirectory!
If your looking for something enviornmental this one should find it.

YELLOW PAGES
Thanks for the links.

Top of page.

Organic Produce

Marble Hill Organic Produce
http://www.borg.com/~organic/
We are Marble Hill Organic Produce, offering the finest quality certified organic produce & herbs. We specialize in fresh garlic & garlic braids. We also offer produce in season including carrots, sweet pototoes, winter squash, asparagus, sun chokes, peppers, turnips, rutabagas, onions, and herbs such as basil, dill, chives and parsley. And we are developing a line or organic pasta's. The garlic is good sized, the cloves are very nice, sometimes nearly thumb-sized with a nice flavor.

Bio-Organics Organic Farming and Gardening
http://www.bio-organics.com
Bio/Organics supply center is a direct-order source for biology-based soil products. Grow larger and tastier tomatoes, grapes, roses, berries and orchard fruit without chemicals.

WWW CERTIFIED ORGANIC FOOD
http://www.gks.com/
A location where organic growers/processors/distributors/retailers can inform buyers ( consumers ) of their produce/product that they have for sale.

California Organic Fertilizers, Inc.
http://www.organicag.com
California Organic Fertilizers and Sustainable Farm Supply are manufacturers and distributors of organic fertilizers, zinc, and micronutrient fertilizers.

Advanced Biological Organic Waste Recycling with High Tech Composting
http://www.oldcity.com/~compost/
There is a world wide need for environmentally sound methods of recycling organic waste. Millions of tons of organic waste are produced daily in many different forms; such as, organic residual sludge from sewage treatment plants, yardwaste and tree trimmings, wood crates and pallets, waste from food processing plants, restaurant food waste, industrial wastes, etc

Organic Insect Control, EPA Registered
Organic, non-toxic insecticides for home, yard, pets, agricultural and commercial applications - effective on virtually all insects - not harmful to humans, animals, or the environment.

11th IFOAM Scientific Conference & 1st Organic World Exhibition
http://login.dknet.dk/~ifoam96/
The 11th IFOAM Scientific Conference for organic agriculture and the First Organic World Exhibition runs from August 10th to 15th 1996 in Copenhagen, Denmark.

SIR REAL Organic Fruit Drinks
http://www.ipcc.com/market/tri-state/index.html
SIR REAL Organic Fruit Drinks is the next generation of all-natural beverages. We elect only the most organic fruits for our beverage line. Come see for yourself...

In The Garden With Dave
http://www.farmout.com/garden
An Organic Gardening Radio Show that also discusses environmental topics. This page also describes several organic products. We encourage email regarding environmental and organic gardening topics.

Urban Organic
http://www.bway.net/~zorganic
A cost-effective delivery service of organic produce and groceries for New York

Eatwell Farm Winters California. Organic Farmers and CSA
http://www.eatwell.com
Frances and Nigel welcome you to their farm homepage. We are organic farmers in California. We sell at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in San Francisco and have a SA

AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizers
http://www.amsmall.com/html/aqua.htm
AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizers, Fertilizers made only with natural ingredients, no harmful chemicals.

Cell Tech
http://online.dct.com/~gwright
Organic/Natural Products, an exceptional 'Success System' with a strong and stable company. Learn how to share health with others. Free tape.

Top of page.

These links are for your pleasure, we can't endorse any product or service listed.

Organic Seeds

Johnny's Selected Seeds Home Page ***Please Note New URL!***
http://www.johnnyseeds.com

Seeds Of Change
http://www.seedchange.com
A unique catalog devoted to organically grown flowers, vegetables and herb seeds. The catalog contains pictures and descriptions of many heirloom and traditional plant varieties.

Marble Hill Organic Produce
http://www.borg.com/~organic/
We are Marble Hill Organic Produce, offering the finest quality certified organic produce & herbs. We specialize in fresh garlic & garlic braids. We also offer produce in season including carrots, sweet pototoes, winter squash, asparagus, sun chokes, peppers, turnips, rutabagas, onions, and herbs such as basil, dill, chives and parsley. And we are developing a line or organic pasta's. The garlic is good sized, the cloves are very nice, sometimes nearly thumb-sized with a nice flavor.

Seeds for the South Home Page
http://www.GroupZ.net/~seedsout/
Seeds for the South is a mail order catalog featuring vegetable, flower & herb seeds that grow well in zones 7,8 & 9. Mail order catalog for the gardener.

Under The Sun Natural Foods Catalog
http://www.preferred.com/undersun/
NATURAL FOODS MAIL ORDER CATALOG (WHOLESALE To The Public). We offer wide variety of Nuts, Seeds, Dried Fruit, Organic Grains & Beans, Fresh Flour, Organic Sweeteners, etc.

Elixer Farm Botanicals at GardenNet
http://trine.com/GardenNet/ElixirFarm/efb.htm
Supplier of medicinal herb seeds and roots. Specializing in Chinese medicinal herbs.

Bio-Organics Organic Farming and Gardening
http://www.bio-organics.com
Bio/Organics supply center is a direct-order source for biology-based soil products. Grow larger and tastier tomatoes, grapes, roses, berries and orchard fruit without chemicals.

Sagarmatha Seeds and Psychedelic Bookstore
http://www.xs4all.nl/~seeds
We sell organically grown seeds, mind-expanding books and herbs. Come visit us in Amsterdam!

http://www.sciso.com/organic-plus
Organic, non-toxic insecticides for home, yard, pets, agricultural and commercial applications - effective on virtually all insects - not harmful to humans, animals, or the environment.

Shepherd Seeds and Popcorn Farms
http://www.bossnt.com/~gshep/home.html
Agriculture and Farm production and marketing of seeds, popcorn, commodities, corn, soybeans, foods, genetics, agronomy.

Top of page.

These links are for your pleasure, we can't endorse any product or service listed.

back buttonLa Mohea Homepage.

Website designed and maintained by RENVIEWTM
Colm Corcoran renview@indigo.ie
Copyright Colm Corcoran All Rights Reserved 1996.