[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

J.C. Raulston Arboretum - Database Search

http://arb.ncsu.edu/Arboretum/Database/search.html

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu

This database contains the current plantings of the J. C. Raulston Arboretum at North Carolina State University. This database is still experimental and we hope you forgive any flaws. Construction is continuing so you will see changes (for the better we hope).

Enter your search terms below. Note that you need only enter the first few letters of each search term. For example, entering "cer" in Botanical Name of Plant finds "Cercis" and "Cercidiphyllum" as well as any other plant in which "cer" is the first few letters of any word in the name such as "Myrica cerifera". The search is a logical "and" of the terms. For example, entering both Botanical Name of Plant and Bed Location finds only plants of the specified name in the specified bed.

    ---> Botanical Name of Plant

    ---> Bed Location (list of beds coming soon)

    ---> Family Name

    ---> Common Name

    Display found records as: Basic List Detailed List

Credit to: The Project Greenlink Team

Contact the Administrator for This Page