[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

To whom it may concern:

   Get this off topic thread (Re: Holding steady under fire/Harassed Permies)
out of this permaculture mailing list IMMEDIATELY!!! and keep it out!
You know who you are and you know what I mean. Do it! Now!

If you folks can't have respect for this valuable and hard-to come-by
resource and persist in posting non-PC garbage here I will:

1) Have the offending posters' subscriptions to this list cancelled.
2) As a last resort take this list offline and delete it permanently.

I mean business. I will not have this list ruined by idiots posting
worthless garbage here as many do in newsgroups. This is the first time
I've seen this sort of thing here and I intend to nip it in the bud. Be
forewarned.

You want to complain, complain to me in email, not here!

Lawrence London
List owner, permaculture-mg
london@sunSITE.unc.edu