[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Ethics? [Online Permaculture Course: File: Ethics Note ethical pricipals

talk is so highly over-rated, especially when we talk about care of people
Lets lead by example not by retoric!
It seems to me that the only people shocked or disturbed
by idle discussions about 'the welfare
of others'
are those of us who instinctively care.
April