[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: Ethics? [Online Permaculture Course: File: Ethics Note ethical pricipals

Dan let me thank you for your reply.  It looks like I have a lot more
designing to do.  does anyone know of a quick easy chicken pin I can put up
and take down in different locations easy.  Easy is the key here.  I tried
to make a chicken tractor but it is too heavy  for me by my self  to move
around . I guess I can just stick fence stakes in the grown and wrap some
chicken wire around it.  Also does any one know of a food that is easy to
grow that chickens love so much I can use it to heard them and get them to
graze in the places I want them to graze.  Now I throw bird seed out and
the really work the spot where I throw it .   I like the way chickens turn
weeds bugs,and weed seeds into eggs and meat.  I need to learn more about
them to get the most from them.   Thanks for all the food for thought.