[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TH: Toward A Directory Of Community Forestry ...

How much detail do you want on projects involving urban forestry?
Forest ReLeaf of Missouri has several on going programs. I have listed
some of then below. If you want more information let me know.

1.Partnership nurseries. Grow trees for planting on public property.

2.Partnership with Grace Hill of St. louis to grow trees for use on a
network of trails.

3.Projest ReLeaf -- we sell large trees at our cost for planting on
public property.

4.Mentors for Planting Program -- Train neighborhood groups on how to
develop plantings plans,tree selection and maintenance.

5.Provide assistance to Missouri State Department of Forestry.

Ted Allison