[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TH: Re: Town of Cambridge Maryland Threatens Street Trees ...

I encourage you to rally "people power": put together a piece of info on
the issue with some things that people can do (ie phone, fax adresses of
officials), pass it out etc...

"People power" resulted here in Vancouver in 5 hours of pleas at the Parks
Board meeting to save 11 acres of mature forest slated for removal.
ALthough they haven't agreed yet (couldn't think straight past midnight
when they finally had to make a decision), we've still got a chance.

Kevin McLaughlin
digital construct

The Evergreen Foundation

Vancouver: 604.689.0766
Toronto: 416.596.1495

http://www.evergreen.ca

.... connecting people with nature through the enhancement of
 healthy natural environments in schools and communities across Canada.