Common Ground Food Co-operative

http://www.prairienet.org/co-op/

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: Common Ground Food Co-operative

Common Ground Food Co-op

People Before Profits, Potlucks Before Meetings.

The Common Ground Food Co-operative is a small, local, whole and natural foods store. We are owned and run by our members to meet our needs and promote a socially just, economically viable, and environmentally sustainable food system; not to make money at the expense of consumers, farmworkers, or the environment.
We're located at the northwest corner of Wright St. and Springfield Ave. in Champaign, IL; on the 1st floor of the Illinois Disciples Foundation.

Hours Weekdays 3:00pm to 8:00pm & Weekends 12:00 noon to 6:00pm
Address P.O. Box 2600, Station A, Champaign, IL, 61825, USA
Telephone (217) 352-3347
E-mail cgfc@prairienet.org

If you would like to be a co-ordinator, see Current Events!
Questions, Comments, Suggestions to Bhaskar S. Manda (b-manda@uiuc.edu) August 24, 1997