http://www.invisiblegardener.com/

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title:

Welcome to The Invisible Gardeners Website!
Natural Pest control Book Info
Who we are-Joining IGA Info
Welcome to IGA's newly re-designed website! I am always working on this site in order to make it a more pleasant experience for you. I have expanded each dept, added more graphics, more free information. Check out our immediate helps files located in each dept. IGA members can LOG IN via Various Organic InfoBank Links available thruout website.
Happy Growing
Organically of course!
Andy Lopez
The Invisible Gardener
Online Newsletters
IGA Local Services
goto Natural Pest Control Depts
RX Dept Serch Engine
Yes! I want to join IGA!
IGA members goto The Organic InfoBank

Table Of ContentsE-Mail
Table of Contents Send E-Mail

Last Update: 09/17/97
Web Author: Andrew Lopez
Copyright ©1997 by The Invisible Gardener - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

DeltaPoint, Inc.