Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 12:32:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: empower@waonline.com
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Empowerment Resources website.

Hello.
        I want to let you know about my award-winning website-
"Empowerment Resources for Personal Growth, Social Change, and
Ecology".  I now offer over 370 links and over 220 good empowerment
resource books on personal growth, social change, and ecology (most
discounted 20-30%) on my website at
http://www.empowermentresources.com/, and I invite you to check it out,
and if you manage a website, consider providing/updating a link to my
website.  My link info is in
http://www.empowermentresources.com/page14.html#Adding_Links_To_Empowerment_Resources.
(Also, if for any reason you don't want to receive any more e-mails
about this website, just send a reply to this e-mail and type the word
"Remove" in the subject header.)
        If you manage a website, thanks for reviewing my link info and website
and considering providing/updating a link.  If you add a link to my
website, please send me a quick e-mail reply to let me know.  Thanks.
        - Ed from Empowerment Resources.
        http://www.empowermentresources.com/
        empower@waonline.com