Earth Friendly Network Home Page

http://members.aol.com/earthfrnd/main.html

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 - Support your local organic market farmer, buy products
 bearing the SUSTAINABLY GROWN (ecological & biointensive) label -
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/orgfarm
Title: Earth Friendly Network Home Page

      The Earth Friendly Network is your "Green" source for sustainable living information. Looking to become an Earth Friendly citizen? We're sure to have what you're looking for on our EcoWeb. EcoShop will link you to sustainable goods and services. Having trouble finding answers. Let us assist you, ask an EcoQuestion.

      EFN's mission is to present to the citizens of our living Earth an opportunity to develop a sense of living sustainably with our planet. Included here is a collection of environmentally conscious and sustainable living information that you may adapt to your current way of life, moving yourself and the world to a sustainable future.

EcoWeb Destinations

SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES
Quiz Youself...Are you living sustainably?

EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Knowledge For The Earth

ECOSHOP
Products for the Enviro-Conscious Consumer

"GREEN" MONEY
Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts, Credit Cards, Long Distance, Investing

REDUCE... REUSE... RECYCLE...
Understanding Your Trash Is Good For The Planet

ECO ORGANIZATIONS
Evironmental Issues, Wildlife Conservation, Human Rights, Alternative Technologies, Interactive Programs

YOUR THOUGHTS! SPEAK UP! BE HEARD!

EarthFrnd@aol.com
The Network is always willing to take suggestions. If you have any sustainable ideas, subjects, or companies you would like to see incorporated into this database it would be truly welcome.

You Are Earth Friendly Visitor Number

Back To Top