work term organic farm

Hello, I am a high school senior at the Putney School in Putney Vermont,
USA and I am looking to do my five week work term on an organic,
permaculture or herb farm.  The term goes from the last week in February
to the end of March 1998. The goal of the term is for students to study
a possible career interest by working. If you have any suggestions,
ideas or contacts I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank You and I
hope to hear from you soon.  Becky Randall
e-mail  randallm@cyberportal.net    Thanks again!