Plant Delights Nursery, Inc.

http://www.plantdel.com/

    Support your local organic market farmer, buy products with
 Sustainably Grown, Natural, Ecological or Biointensive labelling
   http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/vfm/   VIRTUAL FARMERS' MARKET
           http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
          london@sunSITE.unc.edu   llondon@bellsouth.net
Title: Plant Delights Nursery, Inc.
Plant Delights Nursery, Inc.

Plant Delights Nursery is a NC/USA based international mail order firm specializing in unusual perennials. Our catalog features a wide variety of native US perennials, as well as their asian counterparts. Genera of special focus include amorphophallus, arisaema, asarum, ferns, hardy palms, helleborus, heuchera, hosta, lobelia, ornamental grasses, pulmonaria, tiarella, and verbena...to mention but a few.

Plant Delights Nursery, Inc. Many of our offerings are our own introductions, in addition to those of other breeders...often offered here for the first time in commerce. Other offerings are simply some of mother nature's wonderful and overlooked gems. Our plants are not just botanical novelties, but good garden plants. We like to encourage gardeners to plant in our now famous "Drifts of One" and help to put fun back in gardening.

Although we are strictly a retail nursery, our customer list is a veritable who's who of American Horticulture from the largest wholesale nurseries in the US to the smallest backyard gardeners...all at the same great price. Fasten your seatbelt for a raucous ride through our wild and crazy catalog...enjoy!

Listings of Products and Services:

Browse Catalog / List Items / Search Index

Browse our catalog to get an overview of what we have to offer. To find a particular product or service you may list items by name or by keyword. Or search the index to find those catalog pages that contain specific combinations of words.

Articles / Exploration Logs / Schedule of Talks

Read the latest articles written by Tony Avent. Follow the search for new plants in our exploration logs . Check the schedule of talks for upcoming speaking engagements nearest you.

Garden Pictures / Request Catalog / Other Sites of Interest

View more garden pictures. To receive a copy of our printed catalog simply request a catalog using our on-line form. Visit some other sites of interest to find additional plant resources.

Contact Plant Delights Nursery, Inc. by:
Phone: (919) 772-4794 / Fax: (919) 662-0370 / Email: office@plantdel.com
Copyright 1997 Plant Delights Nursery, Inc.

Contact J. C. Max, Inc. for questions, comments or problems regarding this web service:
Phone (800) 452-9881 / Fax: (800) 452-9883 / service@jcmax.com