Baobab Computing: Natural Philosophy and Corporate Power Links

http://baobabcomputing.com/all/links.htm

    Support your local organic market farmer, buy products with
 Sustainably Grown, Natural, Ecological or Biointensive labelling
   http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/vfm/   VIRTUAL FARMERS' MARKET
           http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
          london@sunSITE.unc.edu   llondon@bellsouth.net
Title: Baobab Computing: Natural Philosophy and Corporate Power Links
- -
Baobab's Favorite Links
-
Sites devoted to exposing
and critiquing the domination
of our culture, economy, and
politics by corporations:
Internet resources about
environmental philosophy
and philosophers and our
connection to the natural world:

Essays on Corporate Power

Natural Philosophy Classics
Critiques of "Globalization" Influential Eco-thinkers
Corporate Reformers Our Unity with Nature
Non-Corporate Media Ethics and Laws
Responsible Companies Translating Belief into Action
Bad Company, Bad! Other Resources

Last updated 20 January 1998. Send Us A Link!

-
-
--Just click the button at left and in a few seconds you'll receive an e-mail with
--free details about Baobab's low-cost Internet services. *

* Non-Netscape users, just send a blank e-mail to info@baobabcomputing.com. If you came to this page within a frame from another site (annoying, isn't it?), click here to break free. If you would rather use the plain text version of the site, please click the link. Copyright © 1997-1998, Baobab Computing. All rights reserved. Please acknowledge and respect our efforts by asking permission before you use any image, script, or layout idea on this page. Contact us at support@baobabcomputing.com or write to 2608 W. Knox St., Durham, NC 27705 USA

Click here to return to Baobab Computing's Home Page

hit counter
Since July 5, 1997