No Subject

dr.m.tolon  Buyukdere Cad 15 a Sisli 80820
Istanbul Tr    f 0090-212- 2292253
Tel --2345455  email : tolon@turk.net
biosan@doctor4u.com

Hi,

having been involved with olives for quite a few decades and with almonds for about 7 years I am interested in contacting business minded olive growers in USA.

About self: I am an MD- who comes from a farming family (20.000 trees right now) and would be interested in a joint-venture. I found your email via internet and would be interested in realising a joint-venture of larger scale in either in Turkey,or Central Asia or USA

  Thanks in advance &

Best regards  "Ben"