Website correction

Dear Webmaster,

There is information on your "Organic Indiana Farms & Communities" page
that is incorrect and should be removed. I am not sure who your contact
is on the Southern Indiana Botanical Garden, but that information
should be corrected or removed. The mailing address of 101 St. Anthony
Drive, Mt. St. Francis, IN as well as the phone numbers, belong to the
Retreat Center and there is no one here who can answer questions
regarding the Botanical Gardens. The email address is very old and no
longer valid. At one time they were planning to put a garden on our
property, but nothing has been done to date. I would like to request the
removal of the current information, unless you have a more current
contact.

Sincerely,

Cathie M. Schneider
Administrator