a memo from George Nercessian

Dear Colleagues,

	I am a Community Forester who is dedicated to tree planting in the
republic of Armenia. I often use PFAF database (for 7000 plant species)
for selection of useful plant species. During the last two days I had a
problem connecting to PFAF. The message on the screen says:
<underline>Internet explorer cannot open the Internet site
http//www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/index/html. A connection with the server
could not be established.

</underline>	I will appreciate it very much if you let me know whether
there is any problem with the how I can be connected to the database.

	Thanking you in advance,

			George nercessian Ph.D. Forestry