Tender for the supply,Delivery & Installation of coastal Hydraulics software/ wave current Gauge/ Anemometers / Hand Held current meter (propeller type) and Computer Hardware. DATE : 15/10/98

Attention : Export Sales Manager,

We obtained your reference from Internet.

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as an Engineering & Trading Firm in
Sri Lanka specialized in the supply of Engineering Products.

Sealed tenders are invited by Ceylon Fishery Harbours Corporation  from the
suppliers of instrument & specilised software for the supply, delivery &
installation of :

- Coastal Hydraulics  Modelling  Software,
- Wave  and  Current Gauge,
- Anemometer,
- Hand  Held  Current  Meter  (Propeller  Type)
- Computer  Hardware with other accessories
                        conforming to the attached specifications.

Tenders  will  be  closed  on 30/10/98.

We  invite  you  to give  an  opportunity  to  supply   your  products. We
will send you   more  details &  condition  of  the  supply   upon   hearing
from you .

Best  Regards,

Eng. Kumudu  Gunawardana
Director (Technical)

DAMIN INTERNATIONAL                             TEL : 00 94 1 343344 - 5
362/1, SRI SANGARAJA MAWATHA                    FAX : 00 94 1 435232 / 692852
COLOMBO 10, SRI LANKA                           E-MAIL : damin@slt.lk

FISHER~1.DOC