Re: Organic Labeling and Certification - Looking for Resources

Meg:

One place to start your search might be on our Organic Farming, Marketing,
and Certification Resources links page at:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/links/organic.htm

Another good source is the Organic Trade Association.  Their webpage is
still under construction, but you can reach them at:

      50 Miles Street
      P.O. Box 1078
      Greenfield, MA. 01302
      Phone: 413- 774 7511
      Fax: 413 774 6432
      Email: ota@igc.apc.org

Good luck on your project.

Craig

At 01:22 PM 9/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello - I'm interested in doing a term project for a grad. Agricultural
>Policy class on organic labeling and certification. I'm looking for really
>good resources -- knowledgable individuals, groups, organizations,
>government that I can contact. Any/all help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>Meg.
>
>Meg Baldor
>213 Carrigan Hall
>University of Vermont
>Burlington, VT 05405
>(802) 656-0135
>mbaldor@zoo.uvm.edu

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com
Sustainable Farming Connection -- "Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower