Re: Seeking Opportunities! -Reply

gfarm@ns.waymark.net
Sat, 03 Aug 1996 17:40:50 -0500

Dear Friends,

I find it a curious response when someone is questioning someone else trying to
get a job or contact through SANET.

I hope this is not against the protocol. It has helped me find some of the finest
contacts I could hope to find anywhere. It helped them, it helped me, and it helps
the whole cause because we are all trying to push the movement forward. Gosh
this involves free enterprise without government support or interference. :-)

Elliot, why should you care. It does you no harm.

Elliot, why don't you offer something useful to the group about the EPA's effort
to support sustainable agriculture?

Michael J. Rankin