Re: Fruit/vege culture and vitamin content

pmillner@asrr.arsusda.gov
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 06:14:51 -0400 (EDT)

You should contact Virginia Worthington who is just now completing her
doctoral program at Johns Hopkins University on this subject; She has an
excellent literature review of nutritional impacts of conventional vs
alternative farming practices. Her email is: nutrikin@interserv.com.
Pat Millner
USDA_ARS-Soil Microbial Systems Lab