From: ComCouncil@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 08:59:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Biological control with natural products

How about with compost? I believe that there are some studies out there
looking at compost application and disease suppression.

Martin Simson
The Composting Council

From: SaaimanP@sabc.co.za (Petrus J. Saaiman)

Ciao Luca,

It is good to know even Italians are looking into this! I have a book;
"Natural Pest & Disease Control" by Henry Elwell & Anita Maas of Zimbabwe.
If you would like a copy, let me know! I imagine it would cost some US$15
delivered to you.

It really is a great book and very inexpensive as well. Softcover, 190 x=
245
mm, 130 pages, good line-drawings of pests (no colour).

I do not sell these books, but may help you to buy one.

Keep up the good work!

Petrus